Followers

Friday 20 February 2015

Dottie

Hello again...

Okay I admit I'm pretty thrilled that Random org chose my card over at Holly Jolly Christmas as the winner, I was even more excited to check my blog feed today and discover that another entry won over at Case-ing Christmas thank you ladies, you have all made my day.

Well I have made another Christmas Card which I have combined for a few challenges

Over at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge this week the challenge is-  As it's Valentine's day, today's challenge is to use the word 'love' and/or hearts and/or the colour red on your Christmas creation


Over at Jingle Belles this week the lovely ladies are playing along with 
Here We Come a-WASHI-ing
use washi or any other type of decorative tape


on to my card (sorry but the photo is not so hot, took it after night fall) 



I have used Dottie Christmas Shop from one of my most favourite Digi stamp companies
the sentiment image/word art was a freebie on Create with TLC I am constantly amazed with Paulettes talents and generosity
I have used some red glitter glue on Dotties earrings and one present, some glitter tape, tiny rhinestones and red ribbon from my stash
The paper and card all came from my off cuts box.

I am entering this card in 
Crafty Hazelnuts 216 Challenge- red
Crafty hazelnuts Christmas challenge 2- Anything goes so long as its Christmas
Jingle Belles- decorative tape.


Thank you for looking in...
have a good one
Megan

No comments: