Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Non-Traditional

Hello again...


 Today I am sharing with you a card and pillow box set which I made, using up some of my larger scraps and some more magazine cover kit paper. 








I lightly traced the pillow box shape from a template onto the reverse of the 8" square magazine kit paper then used a bone folder and scoring board to make the straight folds then free hand scored the curved edges for the box ends, using a circle punch to cut opening on each end the box . 


For the pillow box I used
* Magazine kit paper
* Scrap of Pearlescent Pink Corrugated card
* Silver scrap paper
* Memory box Leaping deer die
* Lifestyle Crafts Circle Nesting doily die
* Rhinestones and Twine from my stash


I decided to use up the Corrugated scrap leftover from die cutting the reindeer for the pillow box and I have mounted it on to another piece of the magazine cover kit and inlaid it with some silver glitter paper. 
I finished the card off with a sentiment strip from Pink Petticoat which was die cut using MFT Pierced fish tail flags, a pink and white poinsettia cut from more scraps of paper (Marrianne Creatables- Poinsettia with veins Die) and my ever favourite MFT-Small Fancy flourish.

I am entering this card into 




Thank you for looking in
 and Thank you for all the lovely comments I have had recently I appreciate them all

Have a good one... 
            Megan


No comments: