Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Peace…

Hello again…


I am joining in with some of the the current Christmas Challenges that are about the place, and over at Case-ing Christmas, Anita made us this fabulous card to case. Take a look at Anita’s Card Below. There are so many different ideas that come to mind for this gorgeous card.
  


I took my inspiration from the layout of Anita’s card and have used a digital stamp from DigiStamp Boutique called Mistletoe Jasper…here is my take on Anita's card, I am also using 52CCT March Colour Challenge, and although Jasper's Scarf looks pink and purple I promise I used only pink and blue :-)




What I used:
Square Card blank-  which arrived just in time! As I had recently run out
Merci 6”x 6” Watercolour paper pack (Big W- for those in Australia)
Three tiny purple brads- and Fiskars Eyelet setter to make tiny holes.
Peace Die from Elizabeth Craft
Pierced Circle Die set from Die-namics MFT
Silver glitter card
Black fine-line pen
Digi Stamp- Mistletoe Jasper
Darice Twine
Tacky glue
Double sided tape

Fiskars Scallop border Punch
Faber-Castell Classic Colour Pencils 

I am entering this card in:

No comments: