Followers

Sunday 15 March 2015

Second gift box...

Hello again...

Well I decided to play along with the lovely ladies over at Christmas Stampin' all year long and this week the challenge was 'Anything but a card' and I have combined this challenge with Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge 'Make it Green'.

I love these little boxes and a few years ago created a set which were gifts for my colleagues and contained a few chocolates and a hand beaded Christmas Spider. I printed and rolled up the legend of the Christmas Spider to go with it. 



I downloaded a box template from fun stuff to do and printed it out directly on to A4 card. The digital stamp was a part of a Papercraft Inspirations set. The stamps were from Shirley Toogood who has since passed away. She was my favourite contributor to the magazine. If anyone is interested there are still some of the penguin digi's available on her blog found here but not the one I have used here. 

For the photo I have closed the box with a mini bull-dog clip but will use a coordinating ribbon when the time comes to package a present up.






What I used:
A4 Green cardboard
Doodlebug Design paper
Large scalloped oval punch
Scalloped circle die (for sides)
Embossing folder-Spellbinders m-bossabilities Trendy Folder 
Gold scrap paper from stash
Green Checked Washi
Mini Star punch
Scoring board
Green Ink
Pencils
Black fine-line pen
Marrianne Creatable 'Merry Christmas'



I am entering this in

Christmas Stampin' All year long- Anything but a Card
Sparkles Christmas Challenges- Make it Green
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Extra- Always Christmas
Melonheadz Friends- Green 
Craftin Desert Divas- Use lots of Green
Ruby's Rainbow- Anything but a Card
Crafting by Design- Get ready for Christmas
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge 302 March 12th- Christmas

Thanks for looking in
have a good one...
Megan

No comments: