Followers

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Chicken it twice...

Hello again,


Well today I have created a card using a Digi stamp called Santa Birdbrain and he is from Faith over at From the Heart Stamps, I coloured the image with a combination of Faber-Castell pencils and Derwent pencils and I even tried to draw in the shadow lines to ‘ground’ my image.

This week at Catch the Bug Challenge blog (Bugaboo stamps) the lovely ladies on the design team are celebrating Christmas in July, which many hotels in the area I live in celebrate every year to help fill their rooms up, we call it Yulefest complete with all the dressings of a northern hemisphere Christmas, sometimes we are lucky enough to get snow during Yulefest which starts around the Queen’s Birthday weekend in June and it finally ends at the end of August… oops slightly of topic there :-) never-mind

Each day this week the Ladies at Bugaboo have a different challenge for us and today's challenge is a combination challenge, WednesdayHumour and Bingo challenge which you can see below:-



I have chosen the horizontal line in the middle of the Bingo challenge, Funny Sentiment (which came with my Digi image), Players Choice- Sparkley (bling), and Stripes

Here’s my Card:-



What I used:-
14cm Square Card blank
DCWV Neutrals paper (Big W for those in Australia)
Bo Bunny Elf Magic paper pad
Red Cardstock from scrap box
MFT Pierced Circle die
Mpress rectangle die
X-cut border punch Looped Fringe
Cuttlebug, Stanley knife, Cutting mat and Steel Ruler
Bling silver backed self-adhesive from Kaisercraft
Adhesives- Double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in…
Have a good one
Megan


P.S. A big hug to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a little message, I appreciate all the comments you have been leaving me ;-) 

No comments: