Followers

Thursday 22 October 2015

Gingerbread House

Hello again,

I have finally got around to make this months Case-ing Christmas card, this time the Case card was made by Asha and features a lovely stamped church with trees sparkling and ready for Christmas, my inspiration is the church building which I turned into a cute Gingerbread house.

Okay so for this card I had a plan, my plan includes sending a pre-fab locally made gingerbread house kit to my 10 year old niece, my brother and his wife, to build, decorate and eat this Christmas, although if my brother gets hold of it first he may just eat it how it comes ;-) The local business is so popular they have even converted an old church into a fabulous café complete with a playground decked out as you guessed it a gingerbread house.

I have been looking around online for a digital stamp with a gingerbread house featured on it for this card and came across this cute and hilarious digi from Doodle Pantry with the Gingerbread House being devoured by a family of sugar hungry ants, this digi is simply up my alley :-)

Here’s my Card:-



What I used:-
White Card blank
Pink cardstock
Gingerbread house Ants + Sentiment Doodle Pantry 
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Multi coloured bling strips
Computer designed sentiment
Design Paper My Mind’s Eye- Happy Day
Fairy Krystal glitter paint (on icing and many of the Lollies, just not showing up in the photo)
MFT pierced fishtail flags die
Lawn Fawn Stitched Labels die
Lifestyle crafts nesting Rectangle and Circle dies
Adhesives Foam tape, double-sided tape
Scoring board and bone folder




I would like to enter this card in:-
Doodle Pantry Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge #10 Anything goes Digital Stamps Only
The Glory of Christmas Challenge- #70 More than One fold or Anything goes I hope easel cards are okay!

Thank you for looking in today
Have a great week…
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all the lovely ladies who visit me and leave me a message, I really appreciate each and every one! 

No comments: