Followers

Thursday 10 December 2015

Elves

Hello again,

Well I'm back again with another card for the current Christmas Chaos Challenge a week full of fun Challenges with the lovely team over at Bugaboo.

Today's challenge we had to pick a treat and make our card based on that treat, I chose 'Gingerbread Cookie Biscuit' (sorry we don't eat cookies in Australia, although some people are likely to toss them, but that's another story).

Gingerbread Cookies - Use 2 Stripes, 3 Brads or Bling, 4 Layers
Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles - Make your card a shape other than Square or Rectangle, 3 pieces of Bling & Ribbon
Homemade Holiday Chocolates - Use ONLY cardstock, no designer papers, Embossing & 2 Layers
Spiked Egg Nog - Use a Border Punch, Glitter & Polka Dots
Candy Canes – Stripes & BLING
Fruit Cake – Make it Funny & use ONLY scraps to create your card

My card recipe included 2 Stripes, 3 Brads or Bling and four layers. 

I went a little overboard with my bling, never mind... my brother won't notice...

Here's my Card:- 



What I used:-
Square card blank 14cm
white card
black paper from scraps box
black glitter card 
doodlebug design paper 'north pole'
pebbles paper pack 'home for the holidays'
Make it Crafty digi image 'Floppy'
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
black fine-line pen
two red enamel brads
6 black self-adhesive bling
typed sentiment the original came from (whimsie doodles, I altered it)
Fiskars scallop border punch
Adhesives:- double-sided tape, glue stick, glue dots, PVA

I would like to enter this card in
Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos Day 5
CRAFT Challenge #341 Christmas
Holly Jolly Challenge:- Merry Christmas Anything goes
Case-ing Christmas- #32 Final Challenge Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Design:- Christmas Card Challenge
Cardz 4 Guyz- Traditional Christmas Colours
CCC Digi Creations:- #38 Anything goes
Eureka Stamps:- #170 Christmas is Coming
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge extra:- December Anything goes

Many thanks for looking in...
Have a great weekend...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind and wonderful ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...


No comments: