Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2015

North Pole Christmas

Hello again,

Well in the last week of October I entered the Crafting by Design Monthly Christmas Challenge with some tags I had made which you can see here.

My tag project was chosen as one of their Saturday Spotlights and I was offered my first place in a Guest Design Team, can you see the smiley glow? I was offered two choices of challenges to be a Guest Designer and chose to participate in: 

Here come the Holidays Challenge

The lovely ladies of the Design Team have created some wonderful cards and projects as inspiration and we hope you will join in the challenge, there are some lovely prizes to be won from three fabulous sponsors, 

Oak Pond Creations



Dr. Digi





This challenge isn't just for Christmas, 
you can add any project for whatever holiday
you celebrate this month!

Since this is our last challenge this year,
we're super excited to have 3 sponsors and loads
of inspiration projects from our Design Team and
Guest Designers.  

I made this easel card as my project:




Just the front

 I used the Fishtail flags die to create the sentiment flag altering its size by matching up the piercing and re-cutting the end, I repeated this for the sentiment on the easel base cutting a coordinating rectangle stopper.



What I used:-
White 14cm Square Card blank
White card stock + scrap
Dark Brown card stock
Doodlebug Design Paper pad ‘Santa Express’
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
Sentiments from Desert Diva and Cuddly Buddly ‘Christmas Ticket Digi’
Kaisercraft ‘Christmas Quotes’ Clear stamp
Color box Black ink pad 
Six mini Gold star brads (& eyelet setter Fiskars)
White holographic glitter from Art wrap
White glitter from Made for you
MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags 
MFT Pierced oval Dies
Memory Box Die Jolly Jingle Bells
Gold glitter paper
Adhesives:-Foam tape, Double-sided tape and PVA
Craft cutting mat, Stanley Knife, Steel ruler, Scissors, PC & printer, Score board and bone folder, Cuttlebug

This challenge is open until December 29, so you have loads of time
to enter, but please remember to follow the rules and add no more than 3 of your projects made during this time. We're also going to be adding some "reminder" posts during this month featuring projects from even more Guest Designers!

A huge thank you to Doris and the lovely ladies on the Design team for the opportunity to be a Guest Designer with them on this challenge :-) 

I am also entering this card in:-

Many thanks for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan


P.S. Thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: