Followers

Monday 1 February 2016

Birdbrain Christmas Cheer

Hello again,

Okay I'm running late with this post which I have typed up ready to go but didn't get enough day light to take a photo of my card, so here's the bit about being late, despite time zone differences I always endeavour to have my card made by the specific time and date here... but this entry will be posted on February 1st a few hours before Mr. Linky closes on 31st January... sorry ladies for being late, three days of stormy weather from noon til late did not help nor the power going off/on during storms.


On to my card a usual small size card blank covered with  My Mind's Eye 'Mistletoe Magic' papers and one of Faith Skrdla's Birdbrain digi's which I love so much.



I have another Christmas card ready to go for the 12 months of Christmas Link-up where this month their optional theme is a sketch, I have opted out of the sketch this time and have again used a From the Heart Stamps image. I'm also playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge, Holly Jolly Christmas team and a few Anything Goes Challenges.

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils
My Mind’s Eye Mistletoe Magic paper
First Edition Christmas Village paper
MFT- Pierced Square Dies
MFT- Gift tag greeting Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Kaisercraft Nesting Star Die
Lifestyle crafts nesting circle dies
Adhesive glittered stars
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and Foam dots
Stanley Knife, Steel rule, Craft matt, Corner Punch

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in today...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thanks to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me such kind messages, I truly appreciate them all

No comments: