Followers

Sunday 13 March 2016

Hippity Hoppity...

Hello again,

I’m joining in with the second challenge of MHK Designs, which ends in a couple of days. This month Mynn gave us another inspiration board featuring a gorgeously coloured bird and the colours from his plumage, with the option of Anything goes with MHK Designs. I have mixed and matched, using colours similar to the challenge board and using an image from MHK Designs to create an Easter pouch for my niece, she lives interstate and sending chocolate eggs is a no go in the heat. 


When my niece visited early this year she told me about some special jelly beans which you basically dare people to eat. There is no other explanation for them, yuck comes to mind when you read the flavours in the pack, it even has a Caution warning on the pack! They look identical but could be e.g. Chocolate Pudding or Canned Dog food, Buttered Pop-corn or Rotten Egg, I'm sure you get the idea. GROSS!!!!

I made a sachet to hold the bag of beans using 15cm wide piece of card stock and my scoring board to create the folds. I took the tips of the fold over top off with my Fiskars corner rounder and have used some adhesive Velcro to close it up. 

I created a little scene using Mynn’s Digi set called BunnyLove which I was lucky to win during the last blog-hop, the little bunny I used is so cute, I've altered him a little switching his single Lily for a small bouquet of punched flowers.

Here’s my sachet:-



What I used:-
Cascade Card stock American Crafts
Martha Stewart Scoring board
Fiskars Corner Rounder
Faber-Castell Pencils
Memory box Flying Birds Die
MFT Wood Grain Fence Die
MFT Fresh cut grass Die
Joy Crafts Clouds Die
Cuttlebug
Multi pack mini punch set:- Flower
Carl Crafts Egg Punch
Scrap papers and card
Kindy Glitz ‘Lilac’
Glitzee ‘Silver’
Adhesives:- PVA Glue, Foam tape, Xryon create a sticker

‘Fussy cutting’ scissors 

I would like to enter this craft in

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a little message, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: