Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Recent Christmas Cards

... A place to share some of the many cards I create, usually Christmas Cards and other cards for family and friends...





This design is simple, effective and easy to mass produce- I hand cut scraps of hand made paper and used basic dies and the sentiment is a piece of washi tape, I bought at a craft show backed with white paper.


One of my favourite Digi Stamp designers is Jodie, from Bugaboo Stamps www.bugaboostamps.com who is a very kind and generous lady sharing a free digi stamp every week. She will soon be celebrating Bugaboo's fifth birthday and will be having a Birthday Bash 








this card was also using up some of the many scraps I have created over the years, and the embossing was one I created whilst experimenting with a new folder it is Spellbinders M-Bossabilities, the sentiment was made up of a chipboard oval from a magazine collection and Christmas is Elizabeth Craft Design die cut with my Cuttlebug.

I decided to use up some scraps, creating over 30 owls using the Cottage Cutz Festive Owl Set. Which I have had for many years http://www.scrappingcottage.com/


I created this cards sentiment  and printed it directly on to the card, I love that the owls can all have different expressions depending on the placement of their eyes.



This card has a double row of washi tape which the owls are sitting above and the sentiment is from Paulette's artfire store and her blog is here: http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com.au/ Paulette is also a very kind and generous lady sharing each day a sentiment and at different times some free papers and vintage images

No comments: