Followers

Thursday 5 March 2015

A Very Vibrant Christmas...

Hello again...

Two cards in one day! I am again joining in with the current Jingle Belles challenge and this fortnight they have given us a photo for inspiration which is below




I  had a moment when I first saw the image, but then I remembered that I had a DCWV stack of brightly coloured paper!


I was inspired by the colours that are shown in the photo and also the swirly design on the place-mats. 

I have been wanting to use my first background die to create a Christmas Card although imagined slightly differently

 Here is my take on the photo...


Unfortunately, my photo doesn't show up the teal all that well. 

I mounted the MFT Sun-Ray die on to a purple card blank before inlaying pieces from a second set, the tree is a Marrianne Craftables-Christmas Tree and the star topper is from a second Marrianne Craftables set (angel with star) cut out on glitter paper as was the Memory Box- Medium flourish, I have again used a sentiment from Pink Petticoat cut out with MFT- Sentiment strips how I wished they had made them transparent so you could see where you are placing the text. Before finishing of with some sequins and adhesive rhinestones.


I am entering this card in 

Jingle Belles-Photo Inspiration
any thing goes Christmas March Link-up 
Holly Jolly Christmas- Punches and Dies

Thanks for looking in...
have a good one
Megan



No comments: