Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Joy to the world...

Hello again...

Today I have created a card for the current challenge over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge, "Christmas Singing" over the last few nights I have been colouring some Tiddly Inks digi stamps while watching TV. I just happened to have the perfect image, ready to go.

I have used Wryn goes Carolling which I coloured with Derwent pencils. I have used a layout I had saved from somewhere on the web, origin unknown. Flowers and leaves die cut from scrap papers.



What I used:
White 5x7" card blank
La Carta paper and craft- Bubble texture Kraft
Bo Bunny Silver and Gold Collection (magazine cover gift)
Gold Glitter Card
Musical note punch
MFT Pierced Oval dies
Memory Box Fancy Blossoms
MFT Royal Leaves
Gold glitter
adhesives- PVA glue & Double sided tape

I am entering this card into:


Thanks for looking in...
have a good one
Megan






No comments: