Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

Surf, Sand & Summer

Hello again...


Well in my recent wanderings around blogland I discovered another Christmas card blog named ‘tis the season’ and this week they had a photo inspiration of a beach with some ornaments. 

I decided to participate in this challenge as Christmas falls in our summer time.

I think I have a warped sense of humour too, seeing that I chose a beach Christmas and snowflake design paper ;-) 

Here is my card:




What I used:
Kate Hadfield digi set “Sunny Santa” two images
Derwent & Faber Castell pencils
Memory Box Dies- Holiday Hats
MFT- Dienamics- Party Banner
M-press Die Squares
Steel ruler and Stanley Knife
Scrap red and white card
Home for Christmas Paper Pad (Pebbles)
Doodlebug Design North pole
Card Blank 10.5cm x 15cm


I created my own digi sentiment- Christmas Day the Aussie way (a line from Aussie Jingle Bells)


I would like to enter this card in:
Tis the Season-Photo inspiration
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra- Always Christmas
12 months of Christmas link-up- Let it snow (snowflakes on Design paper)

Thank you for looking in...
have a good one
Megan

No comments: