Followers

Sunday 5 April 2015

Baa, ram, ewe

Hello again,

Happy Easter to one and all

I have made another Christmas card in between making two wedding cards, which I will post after the big event, this week I have combined a couple of challenges, Jingle Belles are in the mood for some Christmas Songs, Holly Jolly Christmas Crew would like us to ‘Feature a Creature’, Crafty Hazelnut Christmas would like to see some cute and cuddly,  and as always I am up for using up my piles of scraps.



I have used a Spellbinders embossing folder to create the musical background for my card, using white cored card pack from DCWV and distressing the embossing with sand paper, the design paper is from my scrap bags, some mulberry paper flowers, I coloured the digi stamp with Derwent pencils and the digi was from Tiddly Inks last year. 
By the way you should hear this sung by 3-6 year olds!


I would like to enter this card in:
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra- April
Tiddly Inks Challenge 154 Anything goes with Tiddly
Creative corner Challenge-Animal Fun
Polkadoodles Challenge- use a die MFT pierced nesting circles and pierced fishtail flags


Thank you for looking in…
Have a good one
Megan

No comments: