Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Case-ing Christmas #13

Hello again...

Well this week Judy made the most glorious Christmas Card to case over at Case-ing Christmas, which you can see here:

I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw Judy's card... 

I made my own background paper using violet, aqua and ultra deep blue acrylic paint, first wetting down the paper then adding dots of paint randomly over the surface before dragging a wide brush through the paint to blend them together. When the paint dried I sprayed some white pearlescent ink over the surface, later I added some stars in two sizes in Metallic silver ink, before trimming to size.


Wow is Mirror board hard to photograph! I kept getting my camera showing up in the reflection. I hope that you can see the star is silver and not blackish which is what I can see in the photo's.

What I used:
White 15cmx10.5cm card blank
Metallic purple paper (gift wrap)
Silver Mirror board Star (from Educational Supplier)
MFT small Fancy flourish
Mpress rectangle die
Sentiment from Pink Petticoat's Tiny Christmas Sentiment
Silver gel ink pen- doodling around the edge
Metallic Silver ink
Star stamps 
Violet, Aqua & Ultra Deep Blue Acrylic paints
Extra white card
Scrap silver papers 
Sticky foam pads & double sided tape

I am entering this card in
Case-ing Christmas #13 
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas- Stick it anyway you like
Sparkle Creations Christmas- Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
have a good one
Megan

PS Thank you for taking the time to leave comments on my cards, I appreciate them all.  


No comments: