Followers

Sunday 12 April 2015

Noel

Hello again...

Well I had two surprises in two days, my card for the last challenge for Jingle belles was lucky enough to be selected as one of the top three. I must say I was extremely happy as Stef, Lauren and the Jingle Belles crew was the first card blog I visited frequently, playing along at home not game enough to enter my cards for close to four years. Thank you ladies you truly made my day!

Okay bragging over...;-)

On to this weeks challenge over at Case-ing Christmas, this week I took my inspiration purely from Ellen's sentiment, you can see her beautiful creation here. I was going to use silver and white and handcut noel from mirror board but this weeks time constraints won't allow, I will save that for another card. 

I previously posted a gift box with a cute little penguin image from one of my favourite designers, whom has passed away, I have used a second digi image from Shirley Toogood, which was from the Papercraft inspirations website, changes to their site no longer provides access to the digi I used, but Shirley's blog is still up and has a few digi images available.



I coloured my image with Derwent pencils and fussy cut it out

What I used:
DL card blank
Pink polka dot paper
White glitter card
Pink Card
Pink linen paper
Noel Digi from Papercraft Inspirations
Peace Digi from ?? (if you own the Peace on earth digi- let me know)
Fiskars Circle Punch
Mpress Scalloped circle die
Derwent Pencils


I would like to enter this card in
Case-ing Christmas #15
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra- Always Christmas April
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge April
Crafty Calendar Challenge Add a Sentiment 
The Pink Elephant Use pastel colours
ABC Challenge G is for Go digital 

Thank you for stopping by...
have a good one
Megan

p.s. Thank you so very much for all the lovely comments you have been leaving me!

No comments: