Followers

Monday 27 April 2015

Not your average Christmas Colours

Hello again...


Today I am sharing a card which I made for a couple of the current Christmas Challenge blogs, this week over at Case-ing Christmas Cohenna has made a fabulous card featuring a cute little fairy which you can see here. If you would like to join in the challenge you can find it here 

The digi stamp I used was won over at Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas challenge earlier this year, QKRstampede Peace angel digi and 
 I finally got around to colouring a couple of the images!!! I coloured the digi using a mix of Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils, why did I choose a gorgeous peach colour for her dress? Well, I had just got some new paper which I had planned on using, but, you know, best laid plans and all I decided on some scrap papers donated to my stash by my favourite newsagent instead.



What I used:
White Card blank 10.5cm x 15cm
Pink card
Steel Rule and Stanley Knife
MFT Pierced Circle Die
Core-dinations Gemstone 'Tigers Eye'
My Minds Eye Papers
Pink border strip from stash
Bella! Droplets
Sentiment stamp Happy Christmas (Spellbinders Christmas Creations cover gift)
Black Memento ink pad

I would like to enter this card in:

Case-ing Christmas #17(inspiration from Cohenna's card- image and placement of bling)
12 Months of Christmas link-up colour challenge (three colours orange, pink & green with touches of yellow)
Sparkle Creation Christmas-  #21 Anything Goes
Glory of Christmas-Use a digi (second entry)
Rudolph Day-Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra- April
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned paper challenge
ABC Christmas Challenge- H is for Happy Christmas or Happy Holidays

Well thank you for looking in...
Have a good one...
Megan

P.S. Thank you so very much for the lovely comments you have been leaving I appreciate them all!

No comments: