Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Reduce, reuse, recycle, repurpose

Hello again,


Today I am sharing my latest Christmas card design which I have challenged myself to make suitable for multiple challenge blogs so here goes. 
Thank you to all the challenge blogs for their Design teams inspiration and being able to participate with so many like-minded people.

This week at Case-ing Christmas Donna made this fabulous card to inspire us all (you can see Donna’s card here) I took my inspiration from the colours of Donna’s card.
I have used the sketch from Completely Christmas which you can see here

Here’s my card:



What I used
White card blank 10.5cmx15cm
Fiskars Border Punch (Scallop)
Textured cardstock in black, red, white
Kraft paper packing from online order (recycle)
Bugaboo image
Stitched ribbon from stash
Red button & thread
MFT Pierced oval die
Happy Birthday die from Elizabeth Crafts
Christmas die from Marianne Creatables
Red illusions glitzee glitter glue
Fairy Krystal glitter paint
Double sided tape, foam tape and tacky craft glue

Sorry about the photo, it is a bit over lit. as it is raining cats and dogs here today.

I would like to enter this card in:
Merry Monday- Cat or Dog
ABC Christmas- Happy Christmas Sentiment
Completely Christmas- Use the sketch
Christmas Stamping all year long- #44 any shaped card
Jingle Belles- Earth Day, recycle, reuse, upcycle (kraft paper from packaging)
Bugaboo Bingo Challenge- April –Scallop, Texture, Bling (Scalloped border, ribbon and scrunched paper add texture & I hope glitter glue counts as bling!)
Eureka Stamps- Buttons and Bows
CRAFT challenge- Anything goes Christmas
Glory of Christmas- use a Digi
Winter Wonderland- Real or Faux Stitching (stitched ribbon & I sewed button on)
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas- Something beginning with “F” Fairy Krystal paint & festive card

Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Extra- It is always Christmas anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stamping- Candles or bells- bells on collar


Thank you for looking in…
Have a good one
Megan



PS I appreciate all the comments you have been leaving me ;-) 

No comments: