Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Mother's Day

Hello again…

Today I am sharing the card I made for my Mum for Mothers day this weekend. I have used a Bugaboo digi named Fancy Rose vase, which you can find here at Bugaboo

The image is coloured with a mix of Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils, the papers I used have come from three different paper packs, I think they work well together. I have glued only the body of  butterfly leaving the wings to add some extra dimension to the card.




Here's a close up of the rolled roses, with tiny rhinestones and large silver glitter centres.



What I have used:
White card blank- 12.7 x 17.8cm
Deep red card stock- generic paper pack
Newsprint Design Paper- ‘Rose Garden’ by First Edition
Chevron paper ‘Hazy Days’ paper pack
Cross hatched papers from ‘Tea rose’ paper pack
Poppy Stamps dies- Lorelai Leaf
MFT dies- Royal Leaves, Pierced fishtail, Mini Rolled Roses
Elizabeth Craft Small Butterfly
Mpress- Nesting Heart die
Red ink colorbox
Rhinestones
Large loose silver glitter
Sentiment created in Word
Scrap white card
Adhesives- Double sided tape, P.V.A. Glue, Helmar tacky craft glue

I would like to enter this card in-


Thank you for looking in...
Have a good one...
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who have taken the time to leave me a comment, I appreciate them all.

No comments: