Followers

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Angels we have heard on high...

Hello again...

Well, what do you do when the local electricity company decides to replace the power poles in your area and there is no power for a day in winter? ... well I got some bits and pieces printed out and ready, then lit the fireplace and spent a day warm beside the fire. I now have a bag full of sentiments which I die cut, a coloured page or two of images and three more cards to add to the stash of Christmas cards I have already made this year... and guess what they're doing it again in a fortnight... 

Okay so I am joining in with the ladies at Case-ing Christmas again and this week Rocky made a fabulous card featuring a lovely die cut Snowman, cool blue papers, musical script, lovely ribbon and stitching which you can see here at the current challenge

I have gone with featuring a die cut image and have used a gorgeous angel die from Marianne Creatables which you can make a 3D paper angel that will stand on its own. I have trimmed her down to fit my card and gone traditional with the colour palette.

Here is my card:-




What I used:-
10.5cm x 14.9cm white card blank
Glitter paper 
White Pearlescent Glitz Spritz
Cream card 
Marianne Creatable angel with star die
Embossing Stylus
Bo Bunny Silver and Gold Collection paper
Stanley Knife and Steel Ruler
Paper from a magazine 
Pink Petticoat Sentiment 
MFT Sentiment strip die
Gold BIC mark it pen

I would like to enter this card in:-

Case-ing Christmas #24- Rocky
ABC Christmas- L is for Lyrics- Angels we have heard on high
12 months of Christmas Link-up- Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra June- Anything Goes just so long as its Christmas
Sparkles Creation Christmas Card Challenge #28- Anything Goes
CRAFT Challenge #315- Christmas 

Well thank you for looking in…
Have a good one…

Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the ladies who take the time to leave a message, I appreciate them all...Megan

No comments: