Followers

Sunday 28 June 2015

Cool Penguins

Hello again...

I printed a few images off in preparation for the notified power outage last week and hopefully now they are finished changing the poles/wires in our area, it's too cold here and we need our heater!

I have coloured a Bugaboo image called Snowball Penguins




What I used:-
White 14.9cm x 10.5cm card blank
My Mind's eye paper pad 'Mistletoe Magic'
Red card 
MFT stitched rectangles
MFT pierced fishtails (for sentiment strip)
Impression Obsession snow flakes die
Sentiment made in Word 
Steel ruler, craft mat, stanley knife
White adhesive card from stash
White Wink of Stella pen
Fairy Krystal Glitter paint
Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils

I would like to enter this card in:-
Sparkles Christmas Challenge #53 June- Animals
Merry Monday Christmas Challenge #164- Funky hats
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra June- Anything goes
Natalie and Amy's Challenge #33 June- Christmas

Well thank you for stopping by...
Have a good one
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the kind and wonderful ladies who take the time to leave a little message, I appreciate them all!



No comments: