Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Little Angel...

Hello again...


Well this weeks Challenge #26 over at Case-ing Christmas has been a challenge, I try to resist from making too many card featuring snow, as the song goes "there is no frost and there is no snow, Christmas in Australia's hot..." I was a little stuck with what to do with the lovely card Donna provided for our inspiration, I finally decided to take my inspiration from the layout of the card this week which worked better for me in landscape. 

Here is my card:-




What I used:-
Bugaboo image- Bobblehead Christmas Angel
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Pink glittered card stock
Green Glittered card stock
Lime card (generic pack)
Bo Bunny Double Dot Soft shades
Liquid Pearl- Petal Pink
Paper Smooches Wise Die- Christmas Words
Adhesives- Double-sided tape, P.V.A. glue, Adhesive foam squares

I would like to enter this card in:-

Case-ing Christmas #26- Donna
Muse Christmas Visions- Photo inspiration- Lydia, Guest Designer Diagonal lines my inspiration
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas- Two Words
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas extra- July Anything goes
Glory of Christmas Challenge- Gifts or Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge- Anything goes with Patterned paper
Sparkle Creation Christmas #30- Anything goes
ABC Christmas- M is for magic- Angel
Creative Cottage #42- Spots or Stripes 

Thank you for looking in
have a good one...
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who visit and take the time to leave me a message, I really appreciate each and every one of them!

No comments: