Followers

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Season’s Greetings

Hello again,

Well, I've had a whole week off creating Christmas cards! I will soon need to turn my attention to creating gift card/cash holders, boxes, tags and wrap items in general, otherwise I think I will have way too many cards for Christmas this year...

It has been very cold and windy here and I have refused to go out in it too much while recovering from another infection, I even slept right through my alarm clock yesterday morning, just as well I didn't have any appointments to get too. 

On with the card making!

I have been enjoying the month long challenges on offer with the lovely ladies over at 12 months of Christmas Link-up where you can choose to participate in the challenge or just link-up two (or more) Christmas cards and collect a gorgeous digital paper from Lisa and Monica. This months challenge is Ornaments, each year I make beaded decorations as small gifts for neighbours, colleagues and my friendly local bus drivers. I horrified some, one year hiding a Christmas Spider ornament in a milk carton gift box!

Here's my latest creation:



What I used:-
Green Card stock to make Square Card blank 14cm
Design paper from stash brand unknown
American Crafts card stock ‘Rouge’
Cream card from stash
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Glitzee Glitter glue Red
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils, black fine liner
Fancy Sunbonnet Christmas Tree Digi from Bugaboo Stamps
Sentiment from Pink Petticoat tiny Christmas set
MFT sentiment strip die
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circle and Nesting Scallop circle dies
Stanley Knife, Cutting mat, Steel ruler
Deep Red rhinestones from stash
Adhesives- P.V.A. glue, foam tape, Double-sided tape, glue stick

I would like to enter this card in:-

After finishing this card I used some scraps from my table top and another digi I coloured to create a quick gift tag



What I used:- gift tag
Scraps from above card
Blue card stock
Fiskars Corner rounder punch
Fiskars single ¼” hole punch
Bic Mark-it Silver marker to doodle
Glitzee glitter glue Lime and Red
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Bobble head Gingerbread Digi Bugaboo Stamps

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week
Megan

P.S. Thank you to all the Lovely Ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate each and every one of them, Megan


No comments: