Followers

Monday 31 August 2015

A Snowman!!!

Hello again…

Well I have broken my own rule! As I live in Australia and Christmas time is in the middle of our Summer time I try to avoid making too many Christmas Cards with snow, snow men, snow drifts etc. and tend to stick to fairly generic Christmas themes which still work with the Summer heat, but Faith over at From the Heart Stamps has given herself a challenge to draw 100 differentsnow people! 



This little guy was this month’s freebie if you entered last month’s progressive Challenge or bought $10 worth of digi’s and entered the special code. I love Faith’s digi’s and sense of humour and have bought several Bird Brain Chick digi’s which you have seen here and here and here

Here’s my Card:-



What I used:-

Lilac Pearlescent Card
Couture Creations embossing folder
Patterned Paper generic pack (ancient)
White card
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.9cm
White glitter cardstock from scraps
Sheer ribbon from stash
Bling from stash
MFT Pierced Circle die
Lifestyle Crafts nesting rectangle die
Poppystamps Giovanna snowflake die

I would like to enter this card in:-
Jingle Belles Tree skirt tic, tac, toe  Bling- Die cuts-Snow (middle vertical)
A Snowflakes Promise- #4 Anything goes winter or ChristmasTheme
52 Christmas Card Throwdown- Pick a Previous Sketch- September 2014
Sparkle Creations Christmas Challenge #39- Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
have a fantastic week
Megan

P.S. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message I really appreciate them all !

No comments: