Followers

Sunday 16 August 2015

Woodland Wedding...

Hello again...

I'm back for my second post in one day, so I'm able to show a card I made for a friend who was to attend a wedding interstate last week, she is now getting used to being asked about what people like and once she told me what was on the invitation I knew what I was going to do... 

Here's my card:-



and a close up of the Deer Bride and Groom 


What I used:-
White 6" (or 15.2cm) squared card blank
Hot off the Press- Botanical Etchings paper
Grey card from generic pack
Heart and flower hand punches
White wink of Stella pen (on clouds)
White gel ink pen
Computer printed greeting
Cocoa and green ink pads
Various scrap papers from stash
red glitter paper
Lace to create veil
Adhesives- foam tape, double sided tape, P.V.A. Glue

Update:- I forgot to list the die I used to create the two birds- Memory Box dies, Flock of Birds


I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
have a great week
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all of the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I appreciate them all!



No comments: