Followers

Sunday 20 September 2015

Hello Pumpkin...

Hello again...

Today I am sharing a card featuring From the heart stamps monthly challenge image called Pumpkin Patch girl which is ever so cute you can purchase her from the shop for $3.50 or buy $10 worth of stamps and enter this months code found here on the main page, I have used some Doodlebug Design paper from my stash called 'Nature's garden' and several sparkly blue glittered and blinged up flowers from my stash

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
Pumpkin patch girl Digi (From the Heart Stamp of the Month- September)
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.9cm
Doodlebug Design paper 'nature's garden'
blue flowers from stash
white cardstock
brown cardstock
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
My Favourite Things Die Pierced squares
My Favourite Things Die Stitched circles
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and P.V.A. glue

I would like to enter this card in
From the heart Stamp of the Month Challenge- September
C.R.A.F.T.- #329 Add some Bling
CCC Digi design- Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments- Anything goes
Hiding in my craft room- #217 Free style
Simply Papercraft for all occasions #13 Anything goes
613 Avenue Create #142- Anything goes or use a free sentiment

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

p.s. Many thanks to each and every one of the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!!


No comments: