Followers

Wednesday 9 September 2015

More Wine...

Hello again…

Today I am sharing a card I made for my Mum’s birthday later this week, I again coloured first and then had to find papers in my stash suitable to use, I had envisaged a more bold colour scheme but like how it has turned out…

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
12.7cm x 17.8cm white card blank
Derwent pencils
Lily of the Valley ‘Bonnets’ and Bowties’ paper pad (by Nitwit Collections) from Magazine
Lily of the Valley Birthday stamp from Magazine
Fiskars daisy border punch
Pink border from stash
White card from scraps
Bella! Droplets enamel dots
White brads from stash
Sullivan’s Paper flowers
White Self-adhesive pearls
MFT Stitched Rectangles die
MFT Royal leaves die
Circle Die brand unknown
Adhesives:- foam tape, double-sided tape, P.V.A. glue
Stanley knife, Steel ruler, Craft matt, scoring board

I would like to enter this card in:-
613 Avenue Create- Create your own Challenge take one from each column 1. image/patterned paper, 2. Die-cut/Sentiment, 3. Solid coloured paper, 4. Flowers, 5. Paper Punch 

Thank you for looking in…
Have a great week…
Megan

Many thanks to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!


No comments: