Followers

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Deck the Halls Birdbrain

Hello Again…

Today I am sharing my creation with this month From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month Challenge, which is one of my favourite little characters ‘Birdbrain’ Faith draws. This month’s new image is called Deck the Halls Birdbrain; I used the image three times in increasing sizes and made my card on a DL card blank. As I went to put my card together, thinking of a layout, along came Imke's sketch with an optional twist which happened to work with my DL card, thanks for a well timed and great sketch Imke!



Each month Faith’s dedicated design team create a wonderful selection of cards to provide us all with a little inspiration and if you join in this month, next month you will receive the new challenge image free! You can still join in this month if you like by buying the image here OR spending over $10 on Faiths gorgeous digi’s you can enter a code to receive the image free found on the Stamp of the Months blog entry.

Here’s my Card:-



What I used:-
White card & Printer
Faber-Castell & Derwent coloured pencils
White DL Card blank (10cm x 21cm)
Doodlebug Design Papers All Wrapped up and Generic Doodle Bug Christmas Pack
Glittered card stock scraps blue, green, pink and purple
MFT Fishtail Flags die
Nesting bauble die (name/brand currently eludes me if you know let me know in the comment section)
Stanley Knife, Cutting mat, steel rule, Fiskars eyelet setter
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, foam tape, glue dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
From the Heart Stamps Sketch challenge #127 sketch only (I hope it makes the cut)
CRAFT Challenge #337 Christmas
Sparkles Christmas Challenges- #59 November- Decorations
12 Month's of Christmas link-up Optional Challenge #11 Sparkle, sparkle everywhere (I hope that the baubles are enough sparkle)
Pile it On #95 Any Holiday/Celebration
Di's Digi design tic tac toe (Die Cut, Digi image, Hand coloured)



Thank you for looking in...
Have a fabulous week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate each and everyone of them...Megan

No comments: