Followers

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Twoo Twit Too Hoo

Hello again,

This card  was made for my Mum’s friend who loves owls and spent many years volunteering with her local Girl Guide group and was known as Brown Owl, her own daughter has taken on this role working with the girls in their area, and as she still loves owls “I’ll have anything with owls, I love owls” this one is for her, just don’t tell her that the little owl was created out of an old calendar cut up and yes, the little owl’s feathers were in fact a large owl in the calendar…
Here’s my card:-


What I used:-
10.5 x 14.8cm card blank
Kraft card
Darice 5”x7” wood grain folder
Brown color box inkpad
Circle dies (Lifestyle crafts nesting circles)
Cottage Crafts Owl Die
Scraps from old Calendar
Elizabeth Crafts Happy Birthday Die
Black glittered card
Green, brown, pink and orange card scraps
Fairy Krystal glitter paint
Adhesives:- Double sided tape & PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-

Craft your Passion- #287 Anything Goes

Thank you for looking in...
have a great week...
Megan

PS A huge thank you to all of the ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!














No comments: