Followers

Thursday 10 December 2015

Happy Christmoose

Hello again,

Well today, really yesterday was day 4 of Catch the Bug's Christmas Chaos a week of fun Challenges, as I live on the other side of the world I got busy, buying and creating using the challenge image only to later discover it wasn't a requirement after all, but since it's done here goes...

Day four's challenge




The new release was this gorgeous little Moose with baubles decorating his antlers...

I will be back later with the next bugaboo Christmas Chaos Challenge, after I come back from physio...

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
White card blank
White card
Bugaboo new image Christmas Moose Ornaments
Green polka dot paper (not sure where it came from)
Red polka dot paper (doodlebug design 'north pole')
black paper from stash
scrap silver glitter card
MFT Nesting Pierced square dies
Impression Obsession Small Snowflakes die
Kaisercraft nesting Star die
black fine line pen
MFT stamps Gift tag greetings
green color box ink pad
red & white twine from stash
Adhesives:- PVA glue, double sided tape & xyron sticker maker

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Christmas Chaos day 4
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge- #258 Time to Decorate
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge- Any thing goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra- Anything goes

Many thanks for looking in...
have a great day...
Megan

P.S. a huge thank you to all the kind and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a little comment, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: