Followers

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Some extra Christmas Crackers

Hello again,

I hope you all have had a very Merry Christmas, had a lovely time celebrating with your families, I had a quiet Christmas at home with my parents…but my brother announced quite late (already posted the bulk of the Christmas Care package) that he and his family would be coming, my niece really announced this as you can imagine an excited 10 year old “I'm getting two Christmases this year!’, so just as well the second box of presents hadn't been sealed with the previously seen Christmas Crackers, I have now had to make a second set for us too, everyone needs a Christmas Party Hat... hehehe I got to pick my own...

I have used the three paper remnants from the previous set of crackers, added six more tags (they are back to back) scoured my very messy desk for some coloured images, which I thankfully found all three from different digi stamp companies. Scraps of white card to die cut the tags, scraps of cardstock, I basically started cleaning up my table and used what I found.... its really really messy!!

Here are my Christmas Crackers (set 2):-



What I used:-
Paper remnants from previous set
Coloured cardstock remnants from my scrap box red, yellow and blue
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Twine in various colours from stash (including a scrounged piece from rubbish bag)
Silver ribbon from $2 shop
Cracker strips from Riot art (Australia)
Gel ink pens in co-ordinating colours
W Plus 9 Timeless tag die
Lifestyle crafts Nesting rectangle dies
Mpress nesting square die
Steel ruler, Stanley knife, craft cutting matt

Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, PVA glue

I would like to enter these crackers in:-

I'm not sure that two Christmases is good for the doctors diet, let alone having added a third!! (another family catch up which has previously happened in August!) 

Wishing you and yours a Happy, safe, peaceful and Healthy New Year

Many thanks for looking in...
Happy New Year...
Megan

No comments: