Followers

Tuesday 8 December 2015

types of candy

Hello again,

Well today is day three of the week long fun of Christmas Chaos over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge, and today's challenge is a colour challenge which you can see below, I hope my card meets the colours well enough :-)



and here's my card:


What I used:-
White Card blank
White & red card stock
Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils
Typed sentiment from movie Elf
Red Colorbox ink pad
Mpress die Majestic Labels Nesting die
Twine from stash
M-Bossabilities (ES-006) Embossing folder 
Patterned paper from stash
Stanley Knife, Cutting Matt, Steel Ruler
Adhesives:- PVA glue and double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in...
have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all.




No comments: