Followers

Friday 22 January 2016

Down in Deepest Africa

Hello again,

Well today brings us to the sixth day of Bugaboo's Sixth Birthday Celebrations and today the challenge they have set is to make a card based on a photo which you can see below, I have taken my inspiration from the animals on and around the cake and the cakes colour theme.


I have used three of Jodie's AKV animals on my card all of which are very very very cute printed out at such a small size. 

I found some ancient scrapbook paper with a leopard type of print and decided that it worked well for this challenge...shame I didn't find it earlier...

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
Kraft Card blank DL size
white card for printing
Bugaboo images AKV Elephant, Lion and Hippo
Faber-Castell Pencils
MFT Pierced Rectangle Die
Blue Card stock
Blue paper twine
Digi Sentiment from A Piece of Heart
Leopard print scrapbook paper (generic paper pack)
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, foam tape


I would like to enter this card in:-
Bugaboo Catch the Bug 6th Birthday Celebration Day 6

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful weekend...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to the kind an generous ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...


No comments: