Followers

Sunday 20 March 2016

For you...

Hello again...

Hope you are almost ready for Easter, I'm not.... at all ready, apart from posting my niece's little present off last week...

Today I am sharing a card for the current From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge #143 with a tWist. I was lucky enough to win twice on the last blog hop and chose this image called Mixed Bouquet as one of my prizes. 

Here's the Challenge Sketch and the tWist this week is to use an embellishment from our stash, which was not that difficult to add in, I have added one of my special mulberry paper flowers, which was bought at the last craft show I was well enough to attend. 


I have rotated my card and swapped the fishtail flag with a square, my fishtail dies were not wide enough to fit the image. I printed the sentiment and used a mini tab instead of the scallops.

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
White 14.8 x 10.4cm card blank
'Merci' brand patterned paper 
Faber-Castell pencils
MFT Pierced Square Die
MFT Mini Tabs Foursome die
Pink & Sea Breeze card scraps
Mulberry Paper flower
The Craft stall enamel dots
Couture Creations Large Retro Flower Embossing Folder
Fiskars and EK Sucess corner rounder and photo corner punches

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. a HUGE thank you to all the Lovely Ladies (& some times Gents) who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...




No comments: