Followers

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Christmas Village

Hello again,

Well I've been a little slack on keeping up with my Christmas card making this month and finished this easel card off last night… 

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils
Pale grey cardstock (generic)
Leaf cardstock (AC)
Yellow, red and dark grey scrap cardstock
Kraft cardstock
Green paper from Carta Bella ‘Christmas Time’ paper pad
MFT Dienamics Wood grain Fence
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots & Tiny Bubbles embossing folders
Star stickers from stash
Sand, Cocoa, Brown and Black ink (versa fine, Memento and colour box)
MFT gift tag greetings stamp set (I have masked off sections of two sentiments for the greeting)
Fiskars Corner Rounder punch
Adhesives:- PVA glue, double sided tape and foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-



Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message. I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: