Followers

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Chester Merry Christmas

Hello again,

I have resurfaced from the depths of pain and am feeling well enough to be back at the computer (back to my tolerance level of pain) 

Okay so this month (yes I know it’s almost over) I have been really slack on making my Christmas cards and now have only two days left to get them done, so this one has been sitting semi assembled on my piles of mess otherwise known as a desk. :-)

My neighbour’s two sons are too old for us to choose presents for and their Mum would rather us not buy a Chocolate filled stocking, so cards with cash are the order of the day.

This is my second double ‘z’ card and I have cut a slit and pocket in the back of the card to poke some cash in closer to Christmas, doing this slit caused no problems at all (not) I have created some very large scraps ;-)

Earlier this year I was a lucky winner over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I got to choose some digi stamps, I’m partial to cute monkeys and little Chester found over at LMMS really is a little cutie.

Here is my card:-




now that the card is finished I have just realised how hard it is going to be to write inside it... never mind a slip of paper can be slid and glued in place... 

What I used:-
White 14cm square card blank
Rouge AC cardstock
Echo Park Recollections Paper ‘Holiday Ornaments’
Faber-Castell Pencils
White cardstock (printer)
Memory Box die Sweet Candy Canes
Cottage cutz mini holly berry die
MFT Pierced Square dies
Scalloped rectangle die
Red bling from stash
Scrap red striped and green cardstock
Clearly Besotted Sweet little Sentiments stamps
Create with TLC sentiment
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
White glitter
Adhesives: PVA glue, double-sided and foam tape


I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Thank you for the get well wishes...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A great big THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a kind message, I truly appreciate them all... 

No comments: