Followers

Sunday 7 August 2016

For the Chef

Hello again,

Today I am sharing another card I made for my Mum's friend who requested a card for her daughter in law who enjoys cooking, after thinking about things for awhile I decided to use a chef's hat as the focus with some great paper from my stash of Doodlebug designs. I have elongated a chef's hat pattern from an old Cards for Men mini magazine from Papercraft Inspirations.

I did not have to attach any sequins exactly where they ended up because of glue issues ;-) not at all!

Here is my Card:-



What I used:
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.7cm
Doodlebug Design Papers from stash
Iridescent yellow sequins
MFT stitched circle die
MFT pierced fishtail flag die
Various scrap papers to create hat and egg lift
Yellow Ochre Color box inkpad
Black fine line pen
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad 
Lawn Fawn Riley’s Alphabet to create sentiment
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, Diamond Glaze & foam tape

I would like to enter this card in
613 Avenue Create #188 Anything goes (now monthly challenge)

Thank you for looking in...
enjoy your weekend
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely ladies who leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: