Followers

Monday 15 August 2016

Science Guy

Hello again,

What a long week last week was, still no answer from pain clinic, buck passing again... 'it's not my area' strange that I can have a physio who understands and can print text book images of what I'm talking about but Dr's....

Still sharing some of the cards I made last month, this one is headed for a teen science whizz...

I downloaded and printed a periodic table to create the nerdy sentiment... overlaying cardstock scraps (held with washi) and running it back through the printer until I had all the letters I needed

Here's my card:-


Okay so the paper I used came from a $2 shop I chose the area with some random patterns and colours mixed through it and used a stencil for the first time with some red and white Colorbox ink to add some more interest to the background paper.

What I used:-

What I used:
Green graffiti paper from stash
White card blank
Black and white cardstock from scraps (large and small)
Faber-Castell Pencils
Francheville enamel stickers
Bella Droplets enamel stickers
Memory box stencil ‘zippy dots’
Red and white Colorbox ink pads
Black and white printable Periodic Table
Diamond glaze on glasses, flasks and dotted around boy

Adhesives:- Double-sided tape and foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
Snippets Playground week 242 (must use snippets)
Aud Sentiments for a child (do teens count? if not please delete)

and the lovely Christina over at Memories Crafter is having a giveaway before her blog undergoes some changes. Please feel free to join in the more the merrier!

Thank you for looking in...
have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who visit and take the time to leave a comment, I truly appreciate them all ;-) 

No comments: