Followers

Thursday 18 August 2016

Triple Time by 2

Hello again, 

Today I am sharing two Triple Time stamping cards I made for my sister in law and a family friend, they are in two different colour palettes to suit the ladies preferences.

Here are my cards:-



There is two subtle differences between the two cards, can you see them?

What I used:-

White 5” x 7” card blank
Art paper torn from sketchbook
Chianti, amber and Lime Pastel Colorbox inkpad Queue
Warm Violet, Lavender and Aquamarine Colorbox inkpad Queue set
Rouge AC Cardstock
Amethyst AC cardstock
Ribbon from stash
Stamp set from Australian Simply cards magazine
Memento Tuxedo Black

Adhesive:- Lots of Double-sided tape


I would like to enter this card in:
Bizzy Bec's Store Blog Challenge Anything goes August

Thank you for looking in...
have a wonderful weekend (it's almost here)
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely ladies who leave comments, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: