Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2016

A slice of Summer

Hello again,

Today I am sharing a card made for my niece’s birthday later this month, it is already on its way in a parcel full of Lego as requested and not 'girls' Lego either! She spent a lot of time playing with her Dad’s old Lego when she last visited us in NSW and took it all home with her, she told us she didn’t have any and she really really liked it! 

Some other things she really really likes is pineapples and watermelons so much so that at her Mum’s she has all pineapple “stuff” and at her Dad’s when they decorated her new bedroom she got all watermelon “stuff like pillows, a mat and even a doona cover!”

That made things easy to decide she got Lego and her birthday card from my parents was to be a watermelon card, I made my card earlier this year using one of From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month images, Faith (From the Heart Stamps owner and designer) is very unwell at the moment and is having treatment for a brain tumour, Please keep Faith in your thoughts and Prayers.

This is probably the easiest card I've made in a long time, four circle dies, adhesive tape and sheets, a flag and a few punched hearts cut in two.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White card blank
Dark green cardstock
Cabbage AC cardstock
Tomato AC cardstock
White cardstock
Black scrap card
Diamond Glaze on the Pips
Heart punch
Wooden ladybug (ladybird on the pack)
MFT Pierced Fishtail flags
MFT Penguins in Paradise stamp
Nesting circle dies Lifestyle crafts
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Black fine line pen
Adhesives:- Diamond glaze and double-sided tape



I would like to enter this card in:-
Snippets Playground week 247 must use snippets
Come and get it Lots of Layers 
Naughty or Nice #31 Challenge food or drink

Many thanks for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank You to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: