Followers

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Thank you Miss!

Hello again,

Today I want to share the card I made as a thank you to the Lovely Miss Di, from Pixie’s Snippet’s Playground for the lovely prize I was lucky to win in July this year. Yes I've just got around to typing it up while making another thank you card!

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
Card blank 10.5 x 14.8cm
X-Press-it Glitter Deco tape
Kaisercraft paper pad 'Botanica'
Kaisercraft Butterflies Stamp and Die Set
Sullivan’s flourish bling
Flowers from stash
Nesting circle dies
MFT sentiment strip die
Dylusions Ink spray Cherry Pie
Lindy’s stamp gang Tea pot Purple iridescent spray
Amethyst AC cardstock

I would like to enter this card in:-

I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed a change in the way Blogger/google+ are dealing with comments, they used to send them to email address and have notifications when you sign in, now nothing is coming through.... I've not changed any settings although I have contemplated changing to the older style comment box... any one got any thoughts or ideas? Also I've been told I am a no reply blogger and followed a tutorial to change this but maybe since my blog was started more recently the settings that require changing are not there... 


P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all

No comments: