Followers

Thursday 27 October 2016

Wisemen

Hello again,

Another Christmas card two in one week! I have been admiring several silhouette Christmas cards on Pinterest lately and decided to make one using on of the Eureka images I won last year. I am trying to use some of the papers I was given called ‘Christmas Village’ from First Edition, I printed the image and one of the sentiments from Paulette over at TLC Creations who offers both free and bought word art for many occasions directly onto a piece of cardstock from the pad.

The paper from the First Edition pack has got the same faint pattern on the blue and yellow/gold coloured paper which is only slightly visible on the blue

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5” x 7” card blank
Black cardstock
First Edition Paper ‘Christmas Village’ 
Scrap of black, gold paper and scrap from paper pad
Gold paper and mirri card
Eureka Digi stamp ‘Three Wise Men’
TLC Creations Christmas Wordart 
MFT Framing Flourishes

Memory Box Star of Wonder



Thank you for looking in...
Have a fantastic weekend...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: