Followers

Monday 28 November 2016

A Scottie Christmas

Hello again,

Well it’s almost summer, the cherries are plentiful and ripening nicely, the birds have still managed to take a few from the tree despite our best efforts to protect all the summer fruits growing in the backyard. I’ll be glad when this heat wave is over, bring on the cool change!

I made a second card for my friend in today, I bought this lovely die from Marianne Designs a while ago and this is the first time I have used it. I had the die out ready to make a card several weeks ago and to my surprise Miss Di, from Pixie's Snippets Playground had made a card featuring a different little scotty here and another one here, my intention was to use some tartan or plaid papers and I put the die away until my new paper pack from Lawn Fawn turned up having been on back order.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 14.8x 10.5cm card blank
Lawn Fawn Christmas plaid paper pad
Snippets of gold and red mirri card, white and green card
Marianne Design Creatable Scotty die
Impression Obsession Holly Cluster die
MFT Cross Stitched Rectangles
Hero Arts Merry Stamp and cut
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Bow from Stash

Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape and diamond glaze

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week... 
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: