Followers

Sunday 6 November 2016

Teen Christmas

Hello again,

I’m back with another Christmas card this one is off to my neighbour’s eldest son, to prevent any arguments over the cards as I made my second double ‘z’ fold card having made this one for his brother earlier this year, the card ended up being more plain than I had planned on account of me making multiple mistakes when cutting the gap at the back of the card to hold some cash. I thought after the first mistake (I cut a piece of paper with a pattern going across the page upright) I’d just trace and cut the hole onto the next piece, only this time I did it in mirror image ;-(( to rescue the paper I’d wrecked I picked a second and third piece from the same paper pad and used the first paper on the ‘z’ portion of the card.

Here is my card:-




What I used:-
White 14cm Square card blank
Pale green cardstock
My Mind’s Eye Mistletoe Magic 6” pad (including the paper I cut the wrong way)
Kaisercraft nesting star die
Lifestyle crafts nesting circle die
Poppystamps Clarissa ornament
Poppystamps Avondale ornament
Sentiment Die from Australian Papercraft Essentials 45
Star paperclip
Silver and white card scraps
Silver and red bling
Bella Droplets

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in... 
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: