Followers

Sunday 4 December 2016

Sparkle and Shine

Hello again,

Hello to december! Are you ready for Christmas yet? I'm half ready but lacking any Christmas spirit, some of my last pressies are on their way, thanks to internet shopping, I haven't wrapped a thing and still need to find my brother a present for Christmas or perhaps his birthday (in the same week).

Bugaboo is having there annual Holiday Chaos challenge this week and I'm going to hopefully join in all of their challenges this week this will be the second time I've joined in. Today the challenge is "All that Sparkles" make a holiday card with plenty of sparkle, you always leave a little wherever you go...

Iv'e reused a sketch from one of the cards I made last year you can see here from the closed Case-ing Christmas challenge (Anita's original card layout). 

Please ignore the fold poking out... the paper really is over the entire front of the card...

Here's my card:-



What I used:-
White square card blank 14cm
Red design paper not sure of maker
Red and gold sparkle cardstock 
White card
Bugaboo digi Ava Christmas 'Mistletoe Fairy'
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Lily of the Valley Sentiment stamps
MFT nesting pierced circle die
Wplus9 scalloped border die
Ultimate crafts 'Reflections' embossing folder
Gold tree and enamelled red brads
twine from stash
Red glitter glue

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bugaboo's Holiday chaos Day 1
CCC Digi Design Anything goes #62
Aud Sentiment Challenge Anything goes #169
Craft your passion Anything goes #340
Creative with Stamps #9 Use Christmas Stamps
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge Vintage or Anything goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Christmas Card or Anything but a card
12 months of Christmas link-up Welcome to the North Pole or anything goes


Thank you for looking in...
see you again tomorrow...
Megan

A huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: