Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

James' Christmas


Hello again,

I’ve been concentrating on my family history of late and trying to ignore my PC issues, hoping my uncle will come up with the goods on how to fix it, blogger is still playing up I can only scroll through part of the list of blogs I follow, it is also adding extra spaces that are not there to each post or squeezing everything up super close to each other.

I thought I’d better get my skates on and make a couple of cards for Christmas before the end of the shortest month, I have been colouring some mixed image for upcoming birthdays and Christmas with the intent still to be making a few of the latter each month. I bought my first two digi stamps from LOTV including this super cute James Big Star with the plan of using some of my vintage-y papers for the cards.

Here is my card:-
 


What I used:-
White 5” x 7” card blank
Kaisercraft Yuletide papers
White cardstock for printing
Colorbox cat’s eye inkpad ‘Olive pastel’
Sanding tool, scissors and a good scrunching to age the papers
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Wink of Stellar pen (supposedly clear but I think white would be a better description)
Fine line black pen to trace over lines covered by above
Marianne Design Star Punch die
Couture Creations nesting rectangle die
Couture Creations nesting scalloped rectangle die
Self-adhesive pearls
Adhesive:- Double-sided tape


I would like to enter this card in:-
Seasons Greetings Challenge #2 Anything goes or colour challenge
ABC Christmas Challenge C is for Creature
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Anything goes or Recycle
12 months of Christmas link-up Anything goes or Christmas Humour
Christmas at Sweet Stampin’ Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra Anything goes
 
Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan
 
P.S. A Huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message I truly appreciate them all

No comments: