Followers

Monday 15 May 2017

Happy Mothers' Day


Hello again,


Well yesterday was Mothers’ Day here in Australia and despite my best intentions to have made Mum a card earlier than the day before, I was busy on Saturday creating a special card, I made a Joy Fold card for her this year it was much easier than anticipated to do too, it makes for a quite a heavy card though. I used a 15cm square card blank and cut down a second smaller square card blank to 11.6cm, cutting the front of the larger card in half and placing the second card with the fold opposite the larger and main cards fold, I had only one problem with the card, I allowed one of the tags and one part of the leaves to over hang the fold, meaning that once opened these became bent :-(, never mind the card was still appreciated by Mum. 


Here is my card:-




What I used:-

Faber-Castell pencils
15cm square card blank
12cm square card blank (minus just 4mm down two sides)
Core’dinations cardstock ‘Pearl’
Lili of the Valley Bonnets and Bowties paper pad
Elizabeth Crafts Curvy leaves die
Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies
Ribbon, lace and bling from my stash
Tiny paper flowers from Korean Paper Museum
Ranger Liquid Pearls ‘Silver Pearl’
Versa Colour ‘Orchid’ ink pad
Clear Embossing powder
Kaisercraft Mini clear stamp set ‘Occasions’ inside card



I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind visitors who leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: