Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Bugaboo Christmas in July

Hello again,

Long time no see, I managed to pick up a lurgy last time I was in Sydney and haven't really gotten on to the computer as much as normal, but I have made a few cards between my last post in June and the newest Design Team challenge which I will add over the next few weeks as the cards are received.

Bugaboo Stamps is having their 7th Annual Christmas in July Challenge this week and as I haven't made any Christmas cards since May it has given me a nudge to join in again this year... I'm running a bit behind at the minute and will have several posts one after the other in an effort to catch up...

Challenge for Day one of Bugaboo's Christmas in July

I have used a double sided piece of paper and used both sides, something I rarely do, to make this card which will likely head for my cousin and her two young girls. With the featured image from Bugaboo called Christmas Troll 

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 5x7" card blank (17.8x 12.6cm)
Christmas Troll Image from Bugaboo
Green card stock
Magazine Freebie paper
White cardstock for printing
CCD Cross-Stitched Semi-circle
MFT Pierced Fishtail flags
Tree brad
Glitzee Lemon-Lime Glitter glue
Peppermint lollies cut from design paper scrap
Diamond Glaze
Typed Sentiment


I would like to enter this card in:-
Bugaboo Christmas in July Day One
Christmas Cards All Year Long- Anything goes
Come and Get it Challenge- Two or more Patterned papers
Merry Christmas Challenge #26 Patterned Papers

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!


No comments: