Followers

Wednesday 19 July 2017

CiJ Day 3- Wrap it Up

Hello Again,

I'm Still playing catch up with the current week long Christmas in July Event over at Bugaboo Stamps Blog Catch the Bug today brings me to the Wrap it Up challenge to make a gift tag, wrap, gift bag etc. I have made a wine bottle tag featuring Ruby Xmas Drink which hasn't yet been added to Jodie's new store. I made a template for making Wine Bottle tags out of a cereal box and wrote all the measurements on it to save time, but then had a very large mistake which actually caused me to toss the whole thing out before I cut Ruby out and used her for the one you see below.... lets just say that I know what crushing bling in my Cuttlebug sounds like and what it does to the card and paper....


Here is my wine bottle tag:-


What I used:-
Amethyst AC Card
Sugar and Spice 'Jewel' Paper (Spotlight for those in Aus)
MFT Merry Christmas Die
MFT BB Penguins in Paradise Cheers stamp
Bling from stash
White card stock
Faber Castell Pencils
Ruby Xmas Drink from Bugaboo Stamps
Scrap paper with snow flakes on it
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circle Dies

I would like to enter this tag in:-

Thank you for looking in....
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all....

No comments: